【海外】货架上的娃娃被买走了,又摆上同样的,这个娃娃全球唯一!

来源:残障历程   作者:残障历程   2022.01.16 17:55  浏览418
摘要:这份礼物值得送给每一个孩子,这是一个非常好的机会可以告诉孩子们"你知道吗,你很棒。你本来就很完美。"往更大的方面去说,我们想通过努力让人们感受到:每个人都有自己的才能和天赋。无论你是谁,都能为这个世界创造独一无二的价值。

艾米 · 钱德拉供职于一家娃娃制造厂,有一天她收到了一份特别的订单,紧接着,让人意想不到的事发生了......

点击播放按钮可观看视频,视频时长3分28秒。

不一样的孩子,"私人订制"的娃娃

my name is Amy Chandra and I am a doll maker.

我叫艾米 · 钱德拉,供职于一家娃娃制造厂。

I make dolls for kids who will never see themselves on the storeshelves.

我为那些永远不会在商场的货架上找到一个与自己相似模样娃娃的孩子制作娃娃。

I started making the dolls four years ago.

四年前,我就开始制作这样的娃娃了。

A friend of a friend happened to see one of the dolls that I did and asked if I would consider doing a doll that had an amputated leg.

一个朋友的朋友偶然看到了我制作的一个娃娃,便试探的问我能不能做一个腿部截肢的娃娃。

And so she wanted a cloth doll made for herdaughter.

她想为女儿订制这样一个娃娃。

Shortly after I made it then,I had two hundred orders in two months.

在我做完这个娃娃后,仅仅两个月内就收到了200份订单。

Dolls have a power that I think no other toy has.

这些娃娃蕴含着一种其他玩具无法比拟的力量。

A doll like me is general enough, because it encapsulates all kids.

因为我做的这些娃娃接纳了所有不同身体特点的孩子。

It's not just limb different. It's kids with albinism, kids with scars or birthmarks

这些娃娃外表迥异。它们代表有不同特点的孩子们,如有白化病及身上有疤痕或胎记的孩子。

People are hungry for their child to see themselves.

家长们特别希望孩子能从一个娃娃身上找到自己的"影子"。

There's the one of this a little girl named hope, and she opens the doll

有个名叫"希望"的小女孩打开了一份礼物。

For a split second she smiles because it's a doll.

当她看到是一个娃娃,立刻露出了笑容。

And her eyes go straight to the dolls hand and then she breaks down and cries.

小女孩的目光,一下子落在了洋娃娃的手上,接着便崩溃的大哭起来。

That video I think is the perfect one to describe why this is important.

我觉得这个例子足以说明,这样的娃娃为何如此重要。

I actually make 4 dolls at my dining room table right now

事实上,刚刚在晚餐期间我就做出了四个娃娃。

Each little person starts as a piece of fabric, and so they really are custom-made from the very beginning to the end.

每个小娃娃都是一块块布料做出来的,也就是说它们从头到尾都是定制的。

I mean every doll really does represent a little person.

我坚信,每个娃娃的背后都是一个鲜活的个体。

the dolls actually go all over the world: Australia, England, Egypt, South Africa.

这些娃娃遍布世界各地,例如澳大利亚、英国、埃及、南非等。

it was after the hope video was kind of circulated, at that time I set up a "Go Fund Me".

在那个叫"希望"的小女孩的视频受到越来越多的关注后,我成立了一个组织。

So what my Go Fund Me does is lets me have a little bit of a buffer so that I can actually pay for supplies or, for example become a non-profit.

这个组织让我有了一个缓冲的机会,让我可以有制作娃娃的资金,这可以说是一个非营利组织。

It was this last fall they asked if I would want to be their December hero

去年年尾,他们问我,是否有意向成为他们的"月度英雄"。

This should be something that we offered as a community, as a gift to a child.

因为这份礼物值得送给每一个孩子。

You know it had a great way to say "you know what you're perfect, perfect just the way you are".

这是一个非常好的机会可以告诉孩子们"你知道吗,你很棒。你本来就很完美。"

On a bigger scale, we're all called to do something, that we all have skills, we all have gifts.

往更大的方面去说,我们想通过努力让人们感受到:每个人都有自己的才能和天赋。

We all have something we can offer, we have something we can bring to the world

无论你是谁,都能为这个世界创造独一无二的价值。

版权声明

本视频来源于互联网,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习,禁止用于任何商业盈利行为,否则一切后果由该组织或个人承担,历程字幕组不承担任何法律及连带责任。

致谢

历程字幕组

翻译: grace、刁铛铛

配音: 波波

后期: 满震洋


分享给朋友: 
称呼* 邮箱   评论*