【有人聊】这个视频说出了全球十多亿残障伙伴的心声!

来源:残障历程   作者:残障历程   2021.05.23 15:21  浏览503
摘要:人们觉得我什么都做不了,他们几乎时时刻刻、方方面面都会小瞧我们,事实上我能做到的比人们想象的还要多得多。我就喜欢不按套路出牌,用我特有的方式,告诉人们:我行,我能,我可以!

我身有残障

人们觉得我什么都做不了

不能考上好学校,不能工作,不能结婚,不能生孩子……

事实上,我能做到的比人们想象的还要多得多

我就喜欢不按套路出牌

用我特有的方式,告诉人们:我行,我能,我可以!

点击播放按钮可观看视频,视频时长2分30秒。


我行,我能,我可以!


people think that I can't do anything.

人们觉得我什么都做不了

You can't do that job because you can't hear or talk.

你无法工作,因为你听不见,也不能说话

You cannot do that. It's not possible with you.

那个你可来不了,对你来说根本不可能

You can't teach. You're Deaf.

你是聋人,教不了书

You cannot be a good mother, or you cannot be a good wife.

你当不了好妈妈,也做不了好老婆

Most of the time they underestimate almost everything.

他们几乎时时刻刻、方方面面都会小瞧我们

People who say that the blind cannot play sport.

谁说盲人没法参与体育运动

We are here, we have the capacity.

我们就在这儿,我们可以做到

My favourite, currently, is blind cricket.

目前我最喜欢的运动是板球

I'm a good batsman.

我可是优秀的击球手

People had a doubt that I can swim without leg.

人们不相信没有腿也能游泳

I could float, so that mean that I can swim.

事实上,我能浮起来,就能游泳

When I first enter the water, I had a freedom of movement.

我第一次下水时,就能自如行动了

People from my family, they didn't believe

我家人不相信

that I can wear sari and walk with saris

我能穿着莎丽(南亚妇女裹在身上的长巾)走秀

When I wear it, I was really looking gorgeous.

我穿着它的时候可漂亮了

I told you so.

我早就说过了吧

The first time I fell in love,

在我第一次爱上一个女孩时

A few other of my classmates said,

班上有一些同学说

Oh Jose you're too brave.

哦,何塞,你也太自不量力了吧

I said "Alright, I will prove it to you,

我回答说:没关系,咱们走着瞧

one day I will marry her.

我们早晚会结婚的

I'm handsome actually so I thought that well

我可帅了,我很有信心

Five years later,we got married.

五年后,我们结婚了

I told you so.

我跟你说过的

It's like a label on me that you never have husband.

我好像一看就是那种找不到丈夫的人

and now I have husband and my baby, so proud(laughing)

但是现在,我有丈夫,还有孩子,老骄傲了(笑)

I was known as a boy with the disability

过去,大家只知道我是个有残障的男孩

*but it's my dream that tomorrow *

但我梦想着将来有一天

I'll be known as a man,

大家会因为我是个男子汉而记住我

fighting for climate change of our country.

我在为国家应对气候变化做努力

You are a Deaf teacher?” Yes I am a Deaf teacher.

你是一个聋人老师?是的,我是聋人老师!

You can't study at that uni. It's only for smart people.

你不可能上这所大学,那里只收聪明绝顶的学生

Actually, I'm studying now, this is my second master.

事实上,我正在这所学校就读,已经在攻读第二个硕士学位了

I like to shock people yeah.

我就喜欢不按套路出牌

Chefs, artist engineer, travel, Deaf are the same.

聋人也可以成为厨师、艺术家、工程师、旅行家

When I started doing my music, some people are surprised.

当我开始自己写歌时,有的人很惊讶

How is it happening?

你是怎么做到的

Wow!

哇!

Yeah

没错

Never, never, ever give up!

决不,决不,决不放弃

They call me Mpofu Namba 1

他们叫我Mpofu Namba 1

I'm a dreamer

我是个梦想家

I am a father, I love music and I'm finishing my 3rd degree.

我是位父亲,我热爱音乐,正在攻读我的第三个学位

I can save life as a doctor.

作为一名医生,我可以救死扶伤

I can

我能

I can

我能

I can

我能

I can

我能

Don't underestimate me.

请不要轻视我

Don't underestimate us.

请不要轻视我们


版权声明


本视频来源于互联网,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习,禁止用于任何商业盈利行为,否则一切后果由该组织或个人承担,历程字幕组不承担任何法律及连带责任。


致谢



历程字幕组


翻译:张炜军、张文函、Florence Mai

制作支持:逗逗君、韩婧莹

- END -


分享给朋友: 
称呼* 邮箱   评论*