【教育】通用学习设计,不让任何一个孩子掉队!

来源:残障历程   作者:残障历程   2021.12.10 16:44  浏览427
摘要:改变学习环境始于我们如何看待残障。当我们设计出让多元化的学习者都能够学习的教育经验时,我们帮助所有学生做好了适应21世纪世界多样化的准备。

点击播放按钮,可观看视频,视频时长4分钟10秒。

通用学习设计,不让任何一个孩子掉队!

Think about

想一想

How the world is designed

我们是如何设计的这个世界的?

How design effects ability to have access

设计如何影响到自由出入的能力?

Imagine how change in design can change so much

不妨想象一下,设计中的变动可以催生出多大的改变?

Maybe disability is matter of how we define it

也许"残障"事关我们如何定义其含义

The medical model of disability looks at a disability as if it the problem is with the person with the disability

在残障的医疗模式中,问题似乎出在残障人士自身。

According to this model,it is individual,and not society ,who has the problem ,and different interventions aim to provide the person appropriate skills to rehabilitate or deal with it (Clapton and Fitzgerald)

根据医疗模式,有问题的是个人而不是社会。不同的干预措施旨在为残障人士提供适当的技能来得以康复或作出应对(克莱普顿Clapton和菲茨杰拉德Fitzgerald)

The disability is the problem on the individual,Not the environment

残障是个人的问题,而非环境的问题

School has traditionally looked at student disability though the medical model.

学校习惯以医疗模式对待学生的残障。

Medication prescribed to help students adapt to the direct instruction implemented during NCLB

对学生进行处方药物治疗来帮助他们适应按《美国有教无类法案》(不让一个孩子掉队No Child Left Behind Act of 2001,简称为NCLB)要求实施的直接教学法

Could you please shovel the ramp?

你能帮忙铲除坡道上的积雪吗?

All these other kids are waiting to use the stairs.

所有其他这些孩子正等着使用楼梯呢。

When I get through shoveling them off the ramp for you.

我把楼梯的雪铲完后,就来帮您清理坡道。

But if you shovel the ramp.

但是,如果您先铲掉坡道上的积雪

We can all get in!

我们大家都可以进去了呀!

But what if we looked at disability through a different lense?

但是,假设我们换个角度来看待残障,会怎么样呢?

What if,we didn't think about how the child should adapt to the learning environment,but rather,how the environment adapts to child?

假设我们不是想着怎么样让孩子适应学习环境,而是想着应该如何改变环境来适应孩子,情况将会是怎样的?

You at the back­read this homework I've set for you!

坐在后面的这位同学,请读一下我为您布置的家庭作业!

The social model of disability looks at disability differently than traditional models.

残障的社会模式以不同于传统模式的方式看待残障。

The cause of the disability is the barriers the person faces in the environment.

造成残障的原因在于个人在环境中面临的障碍。

By changing the learning environment to include adaptations that support many diverse learners,we create inclusive classrooms.

通过包括课程改编在内的学习环境的改变,支持多元化的学习者们,我们创造一个融合教室。

Disability Rights is a political movement in America that seeks equity for people who face discrimination based on disability. (baglieri 和 shapiro 2012)

"残障权利运动"是在美国掀起的一项旨在为因残障而遭受歧视人士寻求平等的政治运动。(巴格里利Baglieri和夏皮罗Shapiro,2012年)

The movement began largely because of activism of wheelchair users. Because of their demands that the physical environment provide access to people with wheelchairs,ramps have become part of architectural design norms.

该项运动最初主要是由轮椅使用者的积极活动。由于轮椅人士对于物理环境轮椅通道的需求,无障碍坡道成为了建筑设计规范的一部分。

Ramps helped more than just people in wheelchairs have access to public spaces,the also supported people pushing strollers or people with knee injuries.

无障碍坡道不仅让轮椅人士能够顺利出入公共场所,还为推婴儿车的或膝盖受伤的人提供了便利。

What are the practices that make classroom inclusive of all learners?

有哪些做法能够让教室包容所有学习者?

What are the "ramps" in education?

什么是教育上的"无障碍坡道"?

How can we structure school to adapt to diverse learners so the learning environment includes all students?

我们如何构建学校来适应多元化的学习者,让学习环境包容所有学生?

Changing the learning environment begins with how we view disability.

改变学习环境始于我们如何看待残障。

When designing learning environments,lets design for all types of learners.

在设计学习环境时,请针对所有类型的学习者进行设计。

When we design educational experience that make learning accessible for diverse learners,we prepare all students for the diversity of the 21st Century world.

当我们设计出让多元化的学习者都能够学习的教育经验时,我们帮助所有学生做好了适应21世纪世界多样化的准备。

版权声明

本视频来源于互联网,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习,禁止用于任何商业盈利行为,否则一切后果由该组织或个人承担,历程字幕组不承担任何法律及连带责任。

致谢

历程字幕组

翻译:王瑢

配音:婉笛

后期:满震洋

制作支持:林丹妮、邹蜜


分享给朋友: 
称呼* 邮箱   评论*