【有人聊】拥抱无限可能的人生,从把残障看成一种独特能力开始!

来源:有人基金会   作者:残障历程   2023.01.14 16:45  浏览1174
摘要:我们必须一起打破偏见!努力做到融合,理解我们的共通之处,而不是只看到差异和不同!残障与否并不重要,重要的是能力!

写在前面

提到残障,不少人会觉得这是一种限制,但换个角度想想,与残障相关的那些生命体验也会给我们带来不同的视角。当我们把残障看成一种独特能力时,每个生命都可以拥抱更多可能!

点击下方播放按钮可观看视频,视频时长2分52秒。

拥抱无限可能的人生,从把残障看成一种独特能力开始!

在你看来,残障意味着什么?

What does Disability mean to you?

残障就是一种心理状态。

Disability. That's just a state of mind.

这就好比我的头发是黑色的一样。

It is the same as my hair is black.

以大多数人理解的能力为标准,人们建构出来了所谓的残障。

The construct that we have created based on the majoritarian understanding of ability.

没有某种能力也并不意味着不好。

It's not something wrong to lack.

我愿把残障当做是独特的能力。

Disabilities are unique abilities.

如果能正确理解它,残障不但不会阻碍我,还将是一种特别的天赋。

If perceived in the right sense, it becomes a special ability rather than an obstacle.

这种特别的能力可以让人克服生活中的困难。

The special ability to overcome life's difficulties.

这是全人类进化的结果让人类可以用不同的方式做事。

It's an evolution of the entire humankind to be able to do things differently.

这就好比有的人力气大,有的人力气小一样。

It’s no different than having a varying degrees of strength that all of us have.

这个世界太残酷了,没办法接受与众不同的事情,因此某些独特的人就被打上了残障的标签。

Just a tag or label that is given to someone’s special or unique because the world is too cruel to accept anything out of the normal.

我们要用另一种方式看待世界,我们要去拥抱它。

A different way to see the world, and we want to embrace it.

我不想局限于残障的这部分,我只会思考这个世界的更多可能性和更多的机会。

I don't think about disability. I just think about all the possibilities there are and a world of opportunity out there.

残障是一个技术革新的机会。

An opportunity to overcome the technical challenges.

残障是一个改变他人生活方式的机会。

It’s an opportunity to make a difference in others' life.

我的残障从来都不是障碍,它常常激励我,是我的动力。

My disability has never been a challenge nor a barrier, but it has always motivated me and has been my strength.

残障里蕴含着一种力量。

There is strength in disability.

人们认为残障是一种限制,我们不赞同,我们认为这只是一项挑战。

People considered it as a restraint, but we don't. It's like for us, it's a challenge.

这个挑战虽然不是我们的主动选择,但我们一定能在所有爱我们人的支持下完成这项挑战。

The challenge that one takes up without choice, but sure to accomplish those challenges with the help of loved ones.

我想,关键是你如何看待它,如果你觉得自己对现状束手无策,那你就真正的“残疾”了。

I guess disability is a mental aspect.If you feel you can't do anything, you are incapable, so you are disabled.

残障不应该成为阻止我们前进的障碍。

It's not a barrier stopping anyone.

对于我来说,我从未觉得自己是个“残疾人”。

Myself, I haven’t felt that I'm a disabled person.

我们可以做任何事,也可以实现任何事。

We can do anything, and we can achieve anything.

一个人失去视力并不意味着他失去了感知世界的能力。

Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't mean he lacks a vision.

残障人士一生中经历的很多事情都是宝贵的经验。

People with disabilities done so much throughout their lives that it can be such a learning experience.

残障是发明之母。

Disability is the mother of invention.

残障对于我来说,是一种很好的学习。

Disability for me has been a great learning.

如果每个人都能真正地去了解并欣赏残障人士,并尽我们所能支持残障人士取得成功。

If each of us take time to understand and really appreciate the people with disabilities and be kind to help them succeed in whatever way we can,

我们可以让生活变得更美好。

We can make our life better.

让残障人士加入劳动力大军,会让社会变得更美好。

Including them in the workforce makes a much better society.

我们要信任残障人士的能力。

We can start building more di sabilities and trust.

我们必须一起打破偏见。

Together. We have to overcome.

努力做到融合,理解我们的共通之处,而不是只看到差异和不同。

Be inclusive.Look for similarities, not differences or disabilities.

残障与否并不重要,重要的是能力。

Disabilities do not matter. It's only the abilities that always count.

这是我们坚信的。

And that's what we at CDAN and at CISCO strongly believe in.

我们离融合的世界又近了一步。

One step closer to an inclusive society.

版权声明

本视频来源于互联网,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习,禁止用于任何商业盈利行为,否则一切后果由该组织或个人承担,历程社字幕组不承担任何法律及连带责任。

致谢

历程社字幕组

翻译:刁铛铛、王瑢、韩玮琦

制作支持:姜睿琰、熊颖、顺子、Steven、李生平、韩婧莹

分享给朋友: 
称呼* 邮箱   评论*