【聋眼】手语翻译是一种专业,谢谢!
"我"是一名手语翻译,很快,"我"将会去到一所学校,给一位聋人学生做翻译。当"我"第一次与她的任课老师会面,老师好奇地问了我一连串问题:你是手语老师吗;你每天都会带着那位聋人学生来学校吗;你能等下课再给她做手语翻译吗......
唉,淡定淡定,反正这些问题我已经被问过无数次了,要不成再解释一次吧!
我的泪呀,西湖的水呀!
点击播放按钮可观看视频,视频时长3分09秒。
手语翻译是一种专业,谢谢!
Hi. I'll be the interpreter for your deaf student this semester.
您好,我是聋人学生这学期的翻译。
You're a sign language teacher?
你是手语老师吗?
No, I won't be teaching anyone,I'll sit across from the student and interpret your lecture.
不,我不教手语,我坐在那位学生对面,翻译您讲课的内容。
The student doesn't know English?
那位学生不懂英文吗?
I'm sure like most seniors in college, she knows English. She just can't hear it.
我相信她和所有大学四年级的学生一样懂英语,只是听不见而已。
So you'll bring her here every day and help her?
你会每天把她带到这里,然后帮助她?
No, I won't bring her with me.I'll show up,She'll show up. And it will be a beautiful experience for all.
不,我不用带她来。我来我的,她来她的,大家都高兴。
How will the student get here?
她怎么来这里?
Probably on the back of a centaur, or carried on a couch by a bunch of shirtless menI don't know for sure. Most students who live on campus walk to class. Maybe she lives farther away and she will drive,park her car and walk into the building.
可能坐在半人马的背上或者坐在沙发上被一群男人抬进来,我不太确定,但大多数学生都住在校园里,走路去上课,或许她住得很远,会开车过来,然后停车,走进教学楼。
You think she's allowed to drive in her condition?
你觉得她这个样子可以开车吗?
What about you? Are you allowed to drive?
你呢?可以开车吗?
What do you mean?
这话什么意思?
Never mind. I think we can safely assume she has figured out how to get herself to class by now.
别担心,我敢肯定她已经想好怎么去上课了!
But what if she wants to ask a question? How will I understand her?
如果她要提问怎么办,我怎么领会她的意思?
Remember that thing I mentioned before about me interpreting? It'll be because of that.
前面和您说过的,我是一名翻译,还记得吗?这就是我的工作!
And how will she understand my lecture again?
她怎么能听懂我讲课呢?
Because of the hand flapping I'll be doing in the front of the room.
通过手语呀,我会在讲台前面做手语翻译。
Oh, I get it now. You mean you will do this kind of thing?
大概了解了,你会这样做,对吗?
Holy crap. That's amazing. Yes, that's exactly what I'll be doing.
天呀,太让人惊叹了,这正是我要做的!
That will be so distracting for the other students. Maybe you could just listen to the lecture and tell the student after class what I said.
可能会让其他学生分心哦,也许你可以先只听课,下课后再把我讲的内容讲给那位学生听?
You want me to remember an hour-long biology lecture, then stay after a class for another hour to repeat it for the student? I'm thinking I might forget a detail or two.
你让我把一小时的生物课内容都记住,然后下课后,再另外花一个小时向学生复述?我有可能遗忘一些内容哦。
What about recording the lecture? Then she can listen to it later on her own time.
把课程录下来怎么样?她可以自己再另外花时间去听。
I'll give you a moment to think about that.
请你多思考片刻。
Oh, right. I guess that wouldn't work. Hey, maybe you could teach me a new sign every day. By the end of the semester, I will know sign language too.
好吧,看来那是行不通的。也许你可以每天教我一个新手语, 这样到学期末时,我也学会手语了。
How do you sign hello?
你们怎么打招呼?
Just do what you did before.
就像你之前做的那样就好。
So I should do that. When I meet the deaf student?
所以当我遇见聋人学生时,我应该这样做?
you should totally do that. If she doesn't understand you, just keep doing it until she gets it. She'll think it's awesome.
是的,应该这样做,如果她没领会,你就继续这么做,直到她明白为止,她会感觉很棒的。
Okay, I will keep practicing until then. This will be fun learning sign language from you.
好的,我会坚持练习的,跟你学手语很有趣。
Yes, I think you're right. It will be fun. Suddenly I'm looking forward to the semester.
我想你是对的,是挺有趣的,我突然有点期待新学期了。
版权声明
本视频来源于互联网,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习,禁止用于任何商业盈利行为,否则一切后果由该组织或个人承担,历程字幕组不承担任何法律及连带责任。
致谢
历程字幕组
翻译: 姜睿琰、刁铛铛、韩婧莹
配音: 顺子、黄文照
后期: 旧隐
制作支持: