【聋眼】嗨,朋友,我们的心声,你听见了吗?
嗨,亲爱的朋友,这封信写给你,记得"查收"哦!
点击播放按钮可观看视频,视频时长2分26秒。
我们在发声,你听见了吗?
Dear hearing people
嗨,亲爱的朋友
We have something to tell you about us.
我们有话对你说
Sometimes we use a different language to communicate.
有时,我们会用不一样的语言交流
Sometimes we can speak.
有时,我们会开口说话
Sometime we don't
但有时候不会
Some of us like to wear hearing aids or cochlear implants to hear.
我们中的有些人植入了耳蜗或佩戴了助听器
Some of us need interpreters to communicate with others.
有些人需要在手语翻译的支持下与人沟通
Please don't force us to wear hearing aids
希望你不要为了图方便
Or lip read for your benefit.
强迫我们戴助听器或读唇语
That's is our personal and private choice.
那是我们的个人选择
Don't make decisions for us without our participation or permission.
不要在没有我们参与或允许的情况下替我们做决定
You'd be shocked,we are doctors,lawyers,filmakers,
很惊讶吧,我们可以是医生、护士、电影制作人
race car driver, teachers
赛车手、老师
inventors,CEOs,
发明家、执行总裁
Chefs,video gamer,musicians,singer
厨师、游戏玩家、音乐家、歌手
Comedians,writers and parents.
喜剧演员、作家以及父母
Need we say more?
无需赘述了吧
Sometimes we are perfectly happy being we are
有时,我们很高兴能成为自己想要的样子
Most of the time,our struggles in the society occur when other people make it difficult for us.
但更多的时候,我们总在和社会上其他人带给我们的阻碍做斗争
Sometimes,we are too tired to explain ourselves.
不停地解释自己是谁,会让我们觉得很疲倦
We suggest
因此我们提议
that you simply ask us question and be open
坦诚地和我们交流吧
Don't be scared Don't run away.
不要害怕,不要逃避
Running away only mean that you
逃避只意味着
Will continue to not understand us.
你会继续不理解我们
That lack of understanding will only hurts us more.
缺乏理解会给我们带来更大的伤害
We are human beings with thoughts and feelings
我们是人,有思想,有感情
Just like anyone else
就像平常人一样
Just say hello
来跟我们打个招呼吧!
版权声明
本视频来源于互联网,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习,禁止用于任何商业盈利行为,否则一切后果由该组织或个人承担,历程字幕组不承担任何法律及连带责任。
致谢
历程字幕组
翻译: 刁铛铛、韩婧莹
配音: 垚垚、黄娜娜、廖泓凯、陈俊言、昊璟、绿巨熊、sunny、顾若曦、张皓宇、陈国龙、海燕、玲玲、波波、金石年代、任文
后期: 旧隐
制作支持: